Saturday, August 30, 2008

Little Mommy

Well, today I discovered Cameron playing "little mommy" once again. But this time it was a big "no no". A couple of weeks ago I had to take Chloe to the doctor for some really bad diaper rash that wouldn't go away. They gave a prescription for a diaper cream that's actually in this big round container with a screw-top lid............needless to say its pretty easy for the kids to get open. I have been telling Cameron to stay out of it, so at this point she knows better. But I guess her curiosity got the best of her and she decided she needed to put diaper cream on her baby too.......lots of it!!!! She's not in the picture because she did get in trouble for it and I didn't want her to think she was being cute. But I guess it was alittle cute!?? The picture is alittle weird, but this is exactly how she left it when I sent her to her room. That's the diaper cream spread all over the baby's bottom and on its diaper.

1 comment:

The Akins Family said...

That is too funny! And she has it all right...diaper underneath, cream in all the right places, and on the changing pad! What a smart little girl!