Monday, September 1, 2008

You've got to be kidding?!

Tonight when I was getting the girls in the bath tub, Cameron was already in the tub and Chloe was standing outside the tub with her diaper already off. I looked over at her and she had the look like she was trying to poop. So, in a hurry to put her somewhere other than the tub, I grabbed the potty seat from under the sink and stuck her on the potty. Needless to say it was a false alarm and she just sat there. But then after their bath and after I got Chloe's diaper and pajamas on.......she started fussing like she was trying to poop. So, I asked her if she was trying to go poo poo. She immediately walked out of her room and towards the bathroom pointing at the potty?!!! So, I stuck her up there and sure enough, out came a big poop!!! Yey, we all celebrated! Its kind of early for this sort of thing???.......I think Cameron was like 20 mths or something when she first did this.





2 comments:

The Akins Family said...

I'm jealous! Yeah Chloe! We have only had pee pee!

Kim said...

I love the towel on the floor by the bathtub. Just like our house. Water EVERYWHERE!

Your posts are really cute! Thanks for sharing your blog with me!